Thread: NRPE, long check timeout

NRPE, long check timeout

Hi,
    I am using NRPE poller to check for Windows NSClient++ agents ... all my checks are ok except for one of them.

This check is quite long during ... almost 1 minute. This is why I declared a check_nrpe command with "-t 90" parameter but I always get : Error : [tt]nothing return from the nrpe server [/tt] as a result ...

On the NSClient side I get : [tt]Failed to send data: Le descripteur de fichier fourni n’est pas valide[/tt] and it seems that it is because the connexion is broken with the requester.

Is there a problem in my configuration or a problem in the NREP poller module ?

BR, Fred.

Shinken project leader

Re: NRPE, long check timeout

Try to disable the poller module, to see if it change the result or not.
    No direct support by personal message. Please open a thread so everyone can see the solution

Re: NRPE, long check timeout

I tried something else ... I declared this long check as NSCA. I will make a test with poller disabled ...

Thanks

A launched and monitored substance is bifurcated for the interesting elements for the groups. The ray of the hope and 123helpme.com reviews are amalgamated for the softening of the issues. The gist is covered for the procedural elements for the groups and all tips for the programs.