Thread: Read First!

Shinken project leader

Read First!

Hi,

So you want to use the Icinga UI? It's a very good interface but it was not tested with Shinken. You will have to follow the NDO installation like for Centreon. If you succeed in setup it, let us know!
    No direct support by personal message. Please open a thread so everyone can see the solution

Re: Read First!

Hi

Was this tested by anyone till today? We would like to use the icinga-web UI for our Helpdesk.

Regards,
    Florian

PS: Thruk & Shinken rocks!

Shinken project leader

Hi,

As the activity in this forum part is quite ... low I think no one try to merge both. I didn't follow closer the icinga UI (web or old one?). If one of them use liveStatus it can work. If it use the ndo-like module, you can give a try, centreon that is using it work quite well, so why not icinga after all.
    No direct support by personal message. Please open a thread so everyone can see the solution

[quote author=naparuba link=topic=10.msg4743#msg4743 date=1365747345]
    Hi,

As the activity in this forum part is quite ... low I think no one try to merge both. I didn't follow closer the icinga UI (web or old one?). If one of them use liveStatus it can work. If it use the ndo-like module, you can give a try, centreon that is using it work quite well, so why not icinga after all.
    [/quote]

Ok I will test shinken + IDO module with Icinga-Web (new UI - not the classic one) an report back here!