Thread: Randomly missing servicegroups

Randomly missing servicegroups

Hello,

I've an issue quite similar to the one described here http://www.shinken-monitoring.org/fo...pic,201.0.html

Some servicegroups in Nagvis give me errors like: Problem (Backend: live_1): The object "nagvis_test_1" does not exist (servicegroupMemberState).
    The funny thing is that if I reload Shinken some groups that were working will give me this error and some that had the error will start working.

This is also visible if I add a new item for servicegroupe in my design, in the list of possible service groups I can see that some of them are missing. And again after a reload some are back and some are gone.

Finally if I enable only_hard_state on a service group I receive the error The servicegroup "nagvis_test_2" has no member or does not exist (Backend: live_1). But no randomness for this one, it makes all servicegroups fail.

I'm using Shinken 1.4 and Nagvis 1.7.9.

Please advise.
    Thank in advance!

Shinken project leader

Re: Randomly missing servicegroups

Can you look at your broker logs to see if your livestatus module got problems?
    No direct support by personal message. Please open a thread so everyone can see the solution

Re: Randomly missing servicegroups

Hello,

Sorry for the long delayed reply, I missed the mail.

The only thing I've in my broker is related to graphite, I started to install it but did not have time to finish the project.

2013-08-26 12:13:39,857 [1377512019] Error : [broker-1] The instance Graphite-Perfdata raised an exception [Errno 111] Connection refused, I remove it!
    2013-08-26 12:13:39,857 [1377512019] Error : [broker-1] Back trace of this remove: Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/local/shinken/shinken/modulesmanager.py", line 131, in try_instance_init
    inst.init()
    File "/usr/local/shinken/shinken/modules/graphite_broker.py", line 82, in init
    self.con.connect((self.host, self.port))
    File "<string>", line 1, in connect
    error: [Errno 111] Connection refused

Thanks for your help!

The group of the people affiliated with the services and the type of the other service source are the best in anyway. The forum of the thread has the write my essay UK in which the article of the randomly missing service group has the author and the detail of the long term reference.

home golf simulator
    8 Actionable Putting Tips That Will Lower Your Scores FAST Battling with your putting? Pursue these 8 basic (yet SUPER noteworthy) putting tips and bid a fond farewell to 3 putts for good.

Randomly missing servicegroups

I get this as well, I also have a logitech mouse, the G5

Ill try my spare mouse cyborg rat and see if I get the same as I have a feeling its an issue with the mouse