Thread: Mail notification not sent, sendmailservices.pl raised an error (exit code=1)

Mail notification not sent, sendmailservices.pl raised an error (exit code=1)

Hello,
    I run Shinken on Windows and the mail notifications are not sent because of an error raised by the Perl script sendmailservices.pl. The shinken logs (I copy hereunder ...) say that the script raised an error. When I run the same command in a command line, there is no error and the mail is sent ...

Thanks for your help.

[tt][1369289405] Warning : The notification command 'sendmailservices.pl "PROBLEM" "Impression" "fvc305" "fvc305" "CRITICAL" "23-05-2013 08:10:03" "WMI Query returned no data. The item you were looking for may NOT exist or the software that creates the WMI Class may not be running, or all data has been excluded." "shinken@localhost"' raised an error (exit code=1): ''
    [1369289405] Warning : The notification command 'sendmailservices.pl "PROBLEM" "Impression" "fvc305" "fvc305" "CRITICAL" "23-05-2013 08:10:03" "WMI Query returned no data. The item you were looking for may NOT exist or the software that creates the WMI Class may not be running, or all data has been excluded." "none"' raised an error (exit code=1): ''
    [/tt]

Re: Mail notification not sent, sendmailservices.pl raised an error (exit code=1)

I reply to my own post because I found the solution ... a misconfiguration in my commands.cfg file ! It is mandatory to use an absolute path for launching the scripts even if the Perl interpreter is in the PATH environment variable.

So the command_line must be "$PLUGINSDIR$/sendmailservices.pl" and not only "sendmailservices.pl" ...

Have a nice day.

Shinken project leader

Re: Mail notification not sent, sendmailservices.pl raised an error (exit code=1)

Oh it do not use the PATH under windows? Arg

Thanks for sharing.
    No direct support by personal message. Please open a thread so everyone can see the solution

Monitoring of the clue and all chips ache been done for the approval of the terms for the humans. It is sided with the approach of the trust my paper reviews for al fit and ideal paths for the individuals. It is assumed for the fixed approach for future times.