Thread: Getting WATO working on a OMD install

Getting WATO working on a OMD install

Hi',

I would like to know if there is a way to get WATO working on OMD with shinken core.

Because i've got an error when trying to validate a WATO change in the Multisite WebUI, Chek_mk try to use the nagios core instead of the shinken core :

Error executing hooks: Error running check_mk --automation restart -- (exit code 1):

Nagios Core 3.2.3
    Copyright (c) 2009-2010 Nagios Core Development Team and Community Contributors
    Copyright (c) 1999-2009 Ethan Galstad
    Last Modified: 10-03-2010
    License: GPL
    Reading configuration data...
    Error: Cannot open main configuration file '/omd/sites/mysite/tmp/nagios/nagios.cfg' for reading!
    Error processing main config file!

Thx

Re: Getting WATO working on a OMD install

It's a bug in OMD.

I've installed Shinken and Check_MK with WATO enabed by myself and it's working, when you'll change some check_mk defaults:
    - check_submission = 'pipe' (main.mk)
    - use module "CommandFile" in every poller

Hi there,

You need to use check_submission = pipe in main.mk and cd tmp/nagios ; ln -s ../../tmp/shinken/shinken-apache.cfg nagios.cfg Perhaps, that's the best solution found on omd-users.mathias-kettner. But how to install the OMD Labs edition for my project? It's a laboratory work on Software.

https://thetermpapers.net/ tasks and projects
    Last edited by GrantWilson; 04-18-2019 at 10:31 AM. Reason: project

Installation of some programs needs a typical condition. There are always some errors that stop the installation of program and check assignmentmasters review from us. You can have the list form an authentic site. You can also have all the solutions of these problems.