Thread: New install : no graph with Centreon

New install : no graph with Centreon

Hi there,

First all, thanks to the team for this very good job.

I made, on a development platform, an installation of Shinken / Centreon. I had to install Nagios as Centreon needed it. Everything work fine (need some adjustement in config file, set nex rights on floders).

My only concern is that i cannot have the graphs. The other problem is that i don't really know how centstorage take the data to feed the database. I think that centstorage take it from the service-perfdata, but that one is growing up so centstorage do not empty it.

So if anyone know how do have the graph.

And thanks again for the good work ;-)

Shinken project leader

Re: New install : no graph with Centreon

Hi,

In the /etc/shinken/shinken-specific.cfg file you can see the Service-Perfdata module. You just need to enable it for your broker object, and check that the file path is what centstorage is expecting ;D
    No direct support by personal message. Please open a thread so everyone can see the solution

Merci.

On va la faire en français

En fait, je n'ai pas touché au fichier. Il est resté à l'endroit d'origine et j'ai adapté la configuration de shinken.
    Je pensais à un problème de droits, j'ai donc modifié le fichier en 777, en vain.

Le module est pourtant bien activé puisque shinken le remplit bien

Shinken project leader

Oui mais non, on est sur un forum anglais désolé. Si tu préfère parler en français, mieux vaut aller sur monitoring-fr, mais ici la plupart des utilisateurs sont anglais Or une solution doit profiter au plus grand nombre

So you try to chmod 777 your file, and shinken succeed in filling it. So the problem do not seems to came from Shinken, but from Centstorage that do not "eat" the file? can you look at centstorage log?
    Thanks.
    No direct support by personal message. Please open a thread so everyone can see the solution