Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Generating Reports

Generating Reports

I use Shinken to monitor about 30 hosts and was able to get everything setup fairly easily.

I would like to get historical data out of Shinken for use in another application and for generating a monthly report. I'd also like to be able to query I have no idea how/if this can be done. I am not even sure where Shinken stores this data (sqlite db? mongodb?) and if it is currently being stored in my configuration. Any help would be appreciated.

Shinken project leader

Re: Generating Reports

Currently logs are stored. you can look at Thruk that got plenty of ready reports.
    No direct support by personal message. Please open a thread so everyone can see the solution

Writing a report is useful in making a surveys in different companies and departmental stores so that we make a clean environment. As we see paper to write on online requires a platform to make a new surveys according to need arises.

- Monitoring is the regular observation and recording of activities taking place in a project or programme. It is a process of routinely gathering ... BY buyfollowerscanada

monitoring(Noun). The act of listening, carrying out surveillance on, and/or recording the emissions of one's own or allied forces for the purpose of maintaining ... by followers uk

Definition of monitoring: Supervising activities in progress to ensure they are on-course and on-schedule in meeting the objectives and performance targets. by epicfollowersuk

We are monitoring his frequency and your call was relayed to me. I speak English because we've been monitoring your radio broadcasts for years. Plainly the long ... by followers uk

Monitoring of a program or intervention involves the collection of routine data that measures progress toward achieving program objectives. It is used to track changes in program outputs and performance over time. It provides regular feedback and early indications of progress (or lack of progress). by followers italy

monitoring definition: 1. present participle of monitor 2. to watch and check a situation carefully for a period of time…. Learn more. by epicfollowerscanada

Monitoring is the systematic process of collecting, analyzing and using information to track a programme's progress toward reaching its objectives and to guide management decisions. by buyactivefollowersuk