Thread: Centreon basic integration

Centreon basic integration

Hello,

Currently I have a fully working (nagios compatible, nothing fancy) Centreon (2.3.7) / Shinken (1.0.1) setup with just one problem, I can't verify Shinken configuration with the shinken "nagios binary".

It seems Centreon require the "Total warnings / errors" at the end of the "Flight check".

I've asked the Centreon team at Solutions Linux and it seems this line was displayed in older versions of Shinken.

I didn't test the GIT version.

Any idea ?

Thanks

Shinken project leader

Re: Centreon basic integration

Yes, it seems this line get out since long in fact (I can't even find it in the 0.5 version). The checking way is no more counting errors or warning and this will take time to add it back. I'm creating a ticket for this, but I don't know when it will be managed.
    No direct support by personal message. Please open a thread so everyone can see the solution

Maybe I can help on it, if you just need time, I know a little about python.

Shinken project leader

If you want yes

The code is at https://github.com/naparuba/shinken, and the file where it check the "correct" is shinken/objects/config.py
    No direct support by personal message. Please open a thread so everyone can see the solution