Thread: Error on run

Error on run

" I'm launching nmap with a 15 seconds timeout
    nmap Check 0 status:timeout command:/var/lib/shinken/libexec/discovery/nmap_discovery_runner.py --min-rate 1000 --max-retries 3 -t 192.168.0.0/24
    Error on run
    Got Raw disco data

LOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOPLOOP 1
    LOOP
    LOOP "

Any soultions please.

NMAP 2.JPG

It is an open source security tool for network research, security scanning and auditing. However, the nmap command comes with a large number of options that make the utility more advanced, but at the same time more difficult for beginners. I recommend that you look at the raw IP packets to determine which hosts are available on the network, what services (name and version of the application) these hosts offer, in which operating systems (and OS versions) they work

Did you know that with more access to clients and information, any business can take advantage of cloud efficiency and reliability to make the business grow? There are many advantages to cloud technology, you can learn more here.

I would like to recommend a certain offer to all interested persons. In the field of technology, I recommend you check the offer https://www.ccontrols.net/en/brands-...s/instruments/ . All information can be found on their home page, they specialize in technology development.