I have, more or less, successfully built Python2.7 from source, installed all of the "Stuff" and have everything but Carbon finally working. At least now I know Carbon isn't not working due to the Python version

However, I am getting an error in the broker, with MongoDB that I didn't see when running Shinken under Python 2.6.6.

Code:
[1455689765] WARNING: [broker-master] Cannot import logstore-mongodb..module : cannot import name Connection
[1455689765] WARNING: [broker-master] Trying to load '/var/lib/shinken/modules/logstore-mongodb' as an (very-)old-style s
hinken "module" : by adding its path to sys.path. This can be (very) bad in case of name conflicts within the files part
of /var/lib/shinken/modules/logstore-mongodb and others top-level python modules; I'll try to limit that.
[1455689765] ERROR: [broker-master] Could not import bare 'module.py' from /var/lib/shinken/modules/logstore-mongodb : ca
nnot import name Connection
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Shinken-2.4.2-py2.7.egg/shinken/modulesmanager.py", line 114, in try_very_
bad_load
    return importlib.import_module('module')
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/importlib/__init__.py", line 37, in import_module
    __import__(name)
  File "/var/lib/shinken/modules/logstore-mongodb/module.py", line 51, in <module>
    from pymongo import Connection
ImportError: cannot import name Connection
Looking this up, "Connection" seems to be depreciated. Any ideas?

== John ==