When it comes to directors I really have favourites and will watch films blade and soul gold just because of the director even if it sounds like crap I will watch it to see if it is, mine ranges from comedy to drama but all are Auteurs in there own right, I call this top 11 because I always think there's more than 10 and I'm making a revolution out of it ha-ha so he's my list...

Martin Scorsese - What's else is there to say about a man who launched Robert De Niro into Stardom in my eyes blade and soul gold buy that would have been enough to get him my list, but what he has done for the last 10 years with Leonardo Di Caprio is beyond reproach in my eyes, his soulful but sharp storytelling of the most mundane subjects for instance Taxi Driver, imagine that directed by Steven Spielberg it would have been awful, and historical subjects and making a period movie exciting and iconic as in Gangs of new York.

Christopher Nolan - People always criticise my list for putting this guy to high, but ever since The following I have known this director has potential and I have grown up on his movies and honestly can not pick a best one because who can pick between perfection I always tangle between either the Prestige or Inception and that after hours of debate, but with twists and turns and charismatic characters and storylines that make M.Night shake in his boots. He has the ability to make a character interesting within an intrinsic storyline that can have you scratching you head but by the end you will be up clapping you hands they are red raw.