Thread: I need advice

I need advice

I have become actively engaged in the gym now. I really want to be in shape by May. I have a little stamina problem now and my muscles hurt a lot the next day. How to solve this problem?

I know that if you train in the gym without a trainer, then you can harm your joints, muscles and overall health. This is really dangerous and maybe you should reduce the load in the gym. But if you are now delayed onset muscle soreness, , then you can find special pills on medical portals like this Canada Drugs that will quickly remove lactic acid from your muscles and you can also use a warming ointment in order to reduce pain.
    Last edited by Dorianer; 04-01-2020 at 11:39 AM.

Hey, I ran into the same problem. Firstly, you don't be too diligent. The main thing is stability, not the number of repetitions. Secondly, ask your trainer to help you determine what you are doing wrong. If everything is OK, then I recommend CBD products. This is a good pain medication. I love cbd edibles and cbd cream. This combination allows you to forget about the pain.