Thread: Monitor Virtual Machines

Monitor Virtual Machines

Hi!

I'm quite new in shinken monitoring. I have 2 servers running virtual machines, on virtual machines are some web applications running, and one is psql database, and i need to monitor resources (CPU, RAM) and application servers (gunicorn) on them. The problem is that all virtual machines are behind NAT and monitoring should be on third server. I have only nginx web proxy for them, and.

To draw, in some way:

monitor/backup server ----> internet ---- > VM server ----> 192.168.122.0/16 network ---> Virtual machines

My question is how to install and what to install on VM server so i can monitor those machines and have all on monitor/backup server?

THX

With the monitor virtual machines you can how to buy a dissertation selection with this deal and get more information about the servers and the other blog. You can get the better link with these links and get the idea about the application running.

Monitoring machine has been working for the fixation of the things for the people. The official stance has been shred for the regular features. The implied focus has been implemented for the adjacent utilization of the tools for boomessays the satisfaction of the kids.