Thread: Which Countries you have visited and what was your Experience?

Which Countries you have visited and what was your Experience?

During my tenure as a corporate trainer in Cybersecurity, I had the opportunity to travel to many countries in the world. Some of them are good, really good. Some of them wrong, then worse. Here I am talking about my personal experience. Other travelers who have visited those places might disagree based on their experience.

The first country which I visited was the United States of America. My colleagues and I were staying in New york. We got two days to explore the city other than work. We went to the Empire State Building, Central Park, and Madison square garden. I won't tell you about the nights because well they were more enjoyable. The bars here in NYC are really impressive especially the Maison Premiere. God the tasted cocktails are still fresh in my mouth. Over the years, I Visited Boston, Los Angeles, and Utah. Some of the experiences were really bad about which I don't want to talk about.

Now, I will head to Europe. There I went to France first. There are no stereotypes here, but I had a problem seeing people's energy. It's like they were not ready to open at first. I tried to talk with my Cab driver, but Man, he did not seem to care. Maybe he was having some personal issues. Oh, Here I was visiting alone, so going to those places were more common than you think.

Right now, these are the two countries that I wanted to talk about. However, I have visited Italy, Germany, Portugal, Mexico( The local food is really Good), Brazil( Must Go to the beaches) and Chile. To find cheap flights, I used Google flight.

From my personal experience over the years from traveling to all these countries has made me realize one thing people are people. They want to do a job, provide a roof over their family and have a relaxed life.

Excellent thread..!!!
    peanut roasting machine