Thread: Why should I prefer a dedicated server instead of a shared server?

Why should I prefer a dedicated server instead of a shared server?

Shared hosting servers limit your access to the resources, bandwidth and the RAM whereas a cheap dedicated server is specified for your system and is meant to increase your website performance. If you are a mid-size business then I’d recommend for a dedicated server instead of shared server.

thanks for information but tell me about this Check this

Quote Originally Posted by ImogenArnold View Post
    Shared hosting servers limit your access to the resources, bandwidth and the RAM whereas a cheap dedicated server is specified for your system and is meant to increase your website performance. If you are a mid-size business then I’d recommend for a dedicated server instead of shared server.
    Yes, I will second you on this. If you are looking to create a normal company profile. Like the websites with no more than 4-5 pages then it's ok to use shared hosting. But, If you are looking for an ecommerce store, social platform, or forum website, ect which mostly uses the framework like magento, woocomerce,etc. Then I will recommend you to go with the Cloud hosting or dedicated hosting.
    Nowadays, there are companies who are providing technology specified hosting for example: ecommerce hosting or magento hosting, etc. You can also avail these sort of hosting as they come with the standard set of package.