Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "scheduler got no broker in its realm or upper"

"scheduler got no broker in its realm or upper"

I'm doing my first-ever Shinken 2.4 install on a new Centos 7 system. The install has proceeded fairly smoothly, but I seem to be having some problems getting my configuration files correct. Specifically, I'm getting:
    [1440792378] ERROR: [Shinken] Error: the scheduler USscheduler got no broker in its realm or upper
    [1440792378] ERROR: [Shinken] Error: the scheduler RUscheduler got no broker in its realm or upper
    [1440792378] ERROR: [Shinken] Error: the scheduler LAscheduler got no broker in its realm or upper
    [1440792378] ERROR: [Shinken] Error: the scheduler EUscheduler got no broker in its realm or upper
    [1440792378] ERROR: [Shinken] The realm NLV has hosts but no scheduler!
    [1440792378] ERROR: [Shinken] Configuration is incorrect, sorry, I bail out
    (capture of the entire output is at http://pastebin.com/z33k4MBh).

One of my realm schedulare files (EUscheduler.cfg) contains:
    define scheduler {
    scheduler_name EUscheduler
    address localhost ; IP or DNS address of the daemon
    port 7768 ; TCP port of the daemon
    modules

realm EU
    skip_initial_broks 0
    use_ssl 0
    hard_ssl_name_check 0
    }

A corresponding broker file (brokerEU.cfg) contains:
    define broker {
    broker_name broker-master
    address localhost
    port 7772
    spare 0

manage_arbiters 1 ; Take data from Arbiter. There should be only one
    ; broker for the arbiter.
    manage_sub_realms 1 ; Does it take jobs from schedulers of sub-Realms?
    timeout 3 ; Ping timeout
    data_timeout 120 ; Data send timeout
    max_check_attempts 3 ; If ping fails N or more, then the node is dead
    check_interval 60 ; Ping node every N seconds

modules webui,livestatus,simple-log

use_ssl 0
    hard_ssl_name_check 0

realm EU
    }

I'm obviously overlooking something. I've been studying the available documentation, but I haven't been able to find anything obvious that points out what I'm doing wrong. Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot, you have made very interesting content.I will bookmark your article such a great stuff post.
    Harley Quinn Jacket

Thanks a lot, you have made very interesting content.I will bookmark your article such a great stuff post. Harley Quinn Jacket

Do you know how hard it is to find good SEO in this area? “I started an SEO business in this area to solve that problem.”
    check out TrueClassics.net blog article to watchmovies 123

Wow It's an amazing blog , I want to suggest Michael Jackson Thriller Jacket it's very unique content provide I really enjoyed this stuff..

This is an excellent post I have seen thanks to sharing it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such an excellent post. Top Gun Maverick Jacket

Nice website, Your post is the well-written post, so thanks a lot for sharing this good post. keep more post for sharing James bond suit

This is an excellent post I have seen thanks to sharing it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such an excellent post. black widow costume

Well Post, I am a big believer in posting comments on sites to let the blog authors know that they have added something beneficial to the world wide web! i don't want to set the world on fire

I learn this post almost three times now and I am still not bored of it. buy likes instagram This topic is something I really like a lot and I wish you could write more related to this. I would like to be informed courtesy of your weblog posts.