Thread: Using BS3 webUI with standard 2.4 Shinken

Using BS3 webUI with standard 2.4 Shinken

Hi all,

I have just installed a fresh Shinken 2.4.0, and added the webui with 'shinken install webui'
    I need the History tab and saw that 'shinken install' grab an old copy of webui, without the latest functionnalities.
    I followed the instruction to get the BS3 branch (git clone -b bs3 https://github.com/shinken-monitoring/mod-webui && shinken install --local mod-webui).

I now have the nicest webui of the world, but got an exception in the problems tab :

Code:
    Sorry, the requested URL 'http://10.1.52.150:8080/all?search=isnot:UP%20isnot:OK%20isnot:PENDING%20isnot:ACK%20isnot:DOWNTIME' caused an error:

Internal Server Error

Exception:

AttributeError("'Webui_broker' object has no attribute 'get_graph_uris'",)

Traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/var/lib/shinken/modules/webui/lib/bottle.py", line 862, in _handle
        return route.call(**args)
      File "/var/lib/shinken/modules/webui/lib/bottle.py", line 1732, in wrapper
        rv = callback(*a, **ka)
      File "/var/lib/shinken/modules/webui/module.py", line 392, in lock_version
        return f(**args)
      File "/var/lib/shinken/modules/webui/lib/bottle.py", line 3619, in wrapper
        return template(tpl_name, **tplvars)
      File "/var/lib/shinken/modules/webui/lib/bottle.py", line 3595, in template
        return TEMPLATES[tplid].render(kwargs)
      File "/var/lib/shinken/modules/webui/lib/bottle.py", line 3399, in render
        self.execute(stdout, env)
      File "/var/lib/shinken/modules/webui/lib/bottle.py", line 3386, in execute
        eval(self.co, env)
      File "/var/lib/shinken/modules/webui/plugins/problems/views/problems.tpl", line 82, in <module>
        %graphs = app.get_graph_uris(pb, now-4*3600, now)
    AttributeError: 'Webui_broker' object has no attribute 'get_graph_uris'
    I suspect my broker not being the latest version and not having the get_graph_uris attribute, but cannot find where the broker version is...
    Has someone already got this issue ? How to know the broker version ?

Thank for any help
    Florent

Hi,

I had the same problem. To fix, you need to edit /etc/shinken/modules/webui.cfg :

Code:

## Modules for WebUI
       # - auth-htpasswd         = Use an htpasswd file for auth backend.
       # - auth-active-directory = Use AD for auth backend (and retrieve photos).
       # - auth-cfg-password     = Use the password set in Shinken contact for auth.
       # - auth-ws-glpi          = Use the Glpi Web Services for user authentication
       # - ui-pnp                = Use PNP graphs in the UI.
       # - ui-graphite           = Use graphs from Graphite time series database.
       # - mongodb               = Save user preferences to a Mongodb database
       # - SQLitedb              = Save user preferences to a SQLite database
       modules            auth-cfg-password,ui-graphite,SQLitedb
    In my case i remove "auth-ws-glpi" and add SQLitedb. Maybe you use mongodb so adapt my conf