this is my host

define host{
    host_name xxxxxxxxx
    address xxxxxxxxx
    use aggr,hardstate,business_impact_2,ctc_net_fr
    contact_groups ctc_in
    _CLUSTER $HOSTSTATEID:vpn_x$,$HOSTSTATEID:mpls_y$
    }

where aggr bring the variables in the command, hardstate frequency of check, bisiness impact of host=2, ctc_net_fr, network admins in france (they have min_business_impact 2, and they are default contact for all network equipement)
    than i add un optional contact group by country, in this case ctc_in for India, they have min_business_impact =1 (as all contacts out of france)

Why this host sent to all contacts with min_business_impact 1 ?

after me only ctc_net_fr and ctc_in shoud be notified, the others are not event in his contacts

getting crazy, checked all of my templates

i take any idea, thanks
    Last edited by tome; 07-30-2015 at 01:03 PM. Reason: adjustment

I have nt1, fe2, rk1, ar2, fe5 who are notified from a host who has only fe2 and nt1 as default contacts (in a host template which contains the line "contacts fe2,nt1" and fe5 as a contact in a contact group template.

why rk1 and ar2 are also notified ?

host have business impact 3
    contacts fe2,nt1 have business impact 3 and they are contacts for this host, normal to be notified
    fe5 have business impact 1 and it is in contact groupe that is contatc for this host normal to be notified

but the others no

[1438244929] SERVICE NOTIFICATION: nt1;sgfmi1;Memory;CRITICAL;detailled-service-by-email;CHECK_ESX3.PL CRITICAL - mem usage=95.75 %
    [1438244929] SERVICE NOTIFICATION: fe2;sgfmi1;Memory;CRITICAL;detailled-service-by-email;CHECK_ESX3.PL CRITICAL - mem usage=95.75 %
    [1438244929] SERVICE NOTIFICATION: rk1;sgfmi1;Memory;CRITICAL;detailled-service-by-email;CHECK_ESX3.PL CRITICAL - mem usage=95.75 %
    [1438244929] SERVICE NOTIFICATION: ar2;sgfmi1;Memory;CRITICAL;detailled-service-by-email;CHECK_ESX3.PL CRITICAL - mem usage=95.75 %
    [1438244929] SERVICE NOTIFICATION: fe5;sgfmi1;Memory;CRITICAL;detailled-service-by-email;CHECK_ESX3.PL CRITICAL - mem usage=95.75 %