Thread: some passive results are ignored

some passive results are ignored

Hi

I'm experiencing something strange with a Shinken 2 installation and not with a 1.2 one.

I have passive services that send Shinken (through ws_arbiter with curl or Python requests) some information every minute, and I have to know the sent values (in the output) even if the status is always 0(OK).

On my Shinken 1.2, everything is fine, I see each "Passive Service Check" in the schedulerd.log and the WebUI show me the values as Output every minute.
    However on my Shinken 2 the Output change only when the status changes too and nothing appear in the logs.
    If everything is ok, that the status sent with curl (return_code) is 0, I can't see the changes in the output string.

Did I missed something somewhere in the configuration or is it a behaviour modification in the version 2 of Shinken ?

Thank you

Shinken project leader

Re: some passive results are ignored

No, it should be the same. Are you using a receiver or are you directly sending to the arbiter?
    No direct support by personal message. Please open a thread so everyone can see the solution

I tried both : loading the ws_arbiter module on the Arbiter or on a Receiver...

But the result is exactly the same

I also tried to configure the services with "is_volatile 1" but no change.

Shinken project leader

So please launch them in debug mode and look at the logs to see why the module is not receiving (if you installed it, because i not isntalled by default with the 2.0 version).
    No direct support by personal message. Please open a thread so everyone can see the solution