Thread: Mongo Module for arbiters

Mongo Module for arbiters

Hi,

I've been thinking about the mongodb module for arbiter.

Can you explain me how it work ?

Do we have a tool to export/exmport data from/to cfg files into/from the databases ? That would be nice.
    Something like the shinken cli.

Shinken project leader

Re: Mongo Module for arbiters

It was to import hosts/services from a mongodb database but I never really test it. so maybe it works, maybe not

There is no way to write on it and I don't plan to add such a feature currently.
    No direct support by personal message. Please open a thread so everyone can see the solution

Re: Mongo Module for arbiters

I tried the module.
    It works, kind of.

Several minor issues but nothing serious. I'll push some changes in github soon.
    I also wrote a simple script that uses shinken libs to read the conf from the files, check it and then store it into mongo. At this point, it's more a really ulgy, quick and dirty POC. but it works.

My conf is only 5 hosts. A conf check from the files takes 0.1s longer than from mongo (Yey!). I guess it would be a bit interesting with a real configuration.

Moreover, the feature is interesting when it comes to high-availabity.
    If the arbiter master crashes, a slave takes over but what happens if the slave has be restarted ? Can the arbiter-slave read the conf from files ? And even if it can, the admin has to rsync folder between the master and the slave.
    Having the conf only in files makes them a point of failure.

You have to know that there are many blogs that have the ability to make his database online and offline with the help of tools and software. You have to make the idea at the best essay discount code which is the best place so far to make a better life.

The below requirements are needed on the host that executes this module. ... integer. Identifies the position of the member in the array that is an arbiter. BY epicfollowersuk

Guide for configuring MongoDB replica set with master-slave replication and automated failover, adding Arbiter node and testing cluster availability. ... Apache requires a special module for being able to interact with the ... by epicfollowerscanada

- Module mongodb_replicaset fails with "MongoDB Replicaset validation failed. Invalid arbiter index." even when arbiter index is correct #64781. by followersitaly

mod-mongodb. Module used for all mongodb connections, like for saving UI data, or loading configuration inside the Arbiter shinken install mod-mongodb ... by followersaustralia

Using the Internet as a tool to your advantage can make all the difference in your success. However, many people never give much thought to whether or not they are truly effective in educating themselves about the world of internet marketing. With the plethora of information available, you should take some time to look for buy tiktok followers that will help you get to the heart of your goals.

One thing to keep in mind is that the majority of people that are interested to buy TikTok followers do so in order to build their own online businesses. When you first sign up for the website, you'll be asked to provide your email address. This email address is used to communicate with you via email.