Thread: Config Tool failed

Config Tool failed

Hi,

I've installed Shinken with python packages and setup Thruk to interact with, it works but I've some matters with the Config Tool of Thruk.
    I can create any objects/item with it but when I go to Apply and try to check or reload the conf, it failed with "Background job failed" message.

When I go to Apply :

Then if I click on any of 3 or 4 steps, i've got this:

When I look at Thruk log in /var/log/thruk/thruk.log, there is :
    Code:
    [2014/06/03 11:54:56][debian][ERROR][Thruk.Utils.External] Can't exec "service": No such file or directory at /etc/thruk/plugins//plugins-enabled/conf/lib/Thruk/Controller/conf.pm line 1332.
    [2014/06/03 11:54:56][debian][ERROR][Thruk.Controller.error] Background Job Failed
    [2014/06/03 11:54:56][debian][ERROR][Thruk.Controller.error] on page: http://192.168.200.15/thruk/cgi-bin/job.cgi?job=8e277
    Any ideas of it would be ?

Thx

Re: Config Tool failed

Ok I've found the problem, I red this doc (https://shinken.readthedocs.org/en/l...ion/thruk.html) and when it says to modify /etc/thruk/thruk_local.conf file, instead of writes
    Code:
    obj_check_cmd = service shinken check
    obj_reload_cmd = service shinken restart
    we should write
    Code:
    obj_check_cmd = /etc/init.d/shinken check
    obj_reload_cmd = /etc/init.d/shinken restart

That's resolve my case but now when I've reloaded the core monitoring in Thruk with COnfigTool I have the following errors :

Restarting scheduler
    /etc/init.d/shinken: 324: kill: Operation not permitted

FAILED: [1401804282] Error : cannot change user/group to shinken/shinken (Operation not permitted [1]). Exiting (full output is in /tmp/bad_start_for_scheduler) ... failed!
    failed!
    Restarting poller

FAILED: [1401804290] Error : cannot change user/group to shinken/shinken (Operation not permitted [1]). Exiting (full output is in /tmp/bad_start_for_poller) ... failed!
    failed!
    Restarting reactionner

FAILED: [1401804298] Error : cannot change user/group to shinken/shinken (Operation not permitted [1]). Exiting (full output is in /tmp/bad_start_for_reactionner) ... failed!
    failed!
    Restarting broker

FAILED: [1401804306] Error : cannot change user/group to shinken/shinken (Operation not permitted [1]). Exiting (full output is in /tmp/bad_start_for_broker) ... failed!
    failed!
    Restarting receiver

FAILED: [1401804314] Error : cannot change user/group to shinken/shinken (Operation not permitted [1]). Exiting (full output is in /tmp/bad_start_for_receiver) ... failed!
    failed!
    Restarting arbiter
    Doing config check

FAILED: [1401804322] Error : cannot change user/group to shinken/shinken (Operation not permitted [1]). Exiting (full output is in /tmp/bad_start_for_arbiter) ... failed!
    failed!
    I suppose it's a permission problem.

Administrator

I guess this is run by the apache user. You may edit you your sudoers to make it work.

It's not really related to Shinken here, more sysadmin issue.

Yes it's sysadmin issue but I thought it was a 'out of a box' process when I installed Config Tool.

When I add www-data to my sudo group and set obj_reload_cmd = sudo /etc/init.d/shinken restart in my /etc/thruk/thruk_local.conf file, it works.

Administrator

Great

Run much like the breeze within the nike flyknit mens shoes. As an additional advantage, the particular slight tiny soreness I had around my proper knee went away as well as my solving and not really lack of plantar fasciitis was absent also. I really could devote right through the day seeking in a Synonym replacement tool pertaining to words and phrases to explain this kind of footwear, bit be all you need it to express, fantastic works.

For the reason that complete bundle, the actual nike air max flyknit mens comes with a coordinator cushioning as well as balance, qualities with an lengthy influence zone along with the removal of any shank for you to even out the particular ride’s fluidity. Your Nike Flyknit weighs in at simply more than 11 ounces, however that will comparative heft didn’t hinder your 8mm balance out shoe’s effectiveness. Wills Brassil is really a normal jogger and a fulltime member of This Athlete’s Base Warringah Nearby mall team with Quarterly report. He’s just lately road screened the particular Nike Flyknit, presenting Nike’s completely new ISOFIT technological know-how. Here’s just what he had to mention. The particular Nike Flyknit is an excellent sensible package; things that worked on the particular Sucess ISO can consequently here as well, as well as provided the particular Nike Flyknit’s placing, the actual drive top quality deals somewhat properly pertaining to alone. There are actually absolutely no functional imperfections to help discuss about it, however the range pertaining to regions of enhancements continue being.

Nike Flyknit is at the particular lead running footwear, and have absolutely already been delivering leg techinques to help athletes of all skill amounts along with working types for years. People seem to swear simply by Nike’s, and We are having to the stage that i might turn out to be one of them. Feet dazzling is finished greatest from the Nike Flyknit. The additional padding from the foot makes it possible for runners to help accomplish better foot off periods. This effect protection and extra padding in addition keep your toes protected at all times. On the other hand, there may be just one place which often disturbs us all, and it can function this evaluation properly to get the idea away the chest correct from the beginning, then give attention to the excellent things.

The Nike Flyknit is really a high quality running shoes. Nike Flyknit will be recommended pertaining to daily coaching. Sports people that are having trouble using in excess of pronation may use this particular boot to correct this specific biomechanical difficulty. The assist sneaker is additionally an ideal choice for higher usage managing. The modern ‘Powergrid+’ within the nike free flyknit 5.0 mens as well as Triumph can be an eyewash. The idea tends to make perform by simply molding several depressions in to the midsole memory foam, not any independent level since ended up being true prior to.