the upcoming pandora uk outlet sale Disney Spring 2016 collection! This latest release introduces two new princesses to the Pandora Disney collection, amongst some other new characters. Itís a reasonably substantial collection, much more so than the AW15 release, and it includes something to please everyone I think! ^^These new pieces will be available from both Pandora concept stores and the Disney Parks locations. They are due out on the 17th of March, and all of them will be available in North America.

The right-hand bracelet looks to be the new pandora disney charms uk Essence bangle, and the new light blue faceted charm is pictured on it too Ė alongside two new CZ charms. Thanks to Pandora Nuernberg, we have this lovely shot which offers a closer look at the new gold Radiant Hearts charm and the Blooming Dahlia clip & pendant. Thereís also a sneak peek at a new 3D White Primrose clip: Next up, we get on to the Pandora Motherís Day 2016 stuff! Pictured on the LE Motherís Day bangle (which has a heart-shaped clasp), we have a gold version of the Sparkling Love Knot charm and a new pavť heart charm. The most exciting image, however, is this one, which features a great deal of new jewellery from the cheap pandora charms uk Motherís Day 2016 collection. On the left-hand bracelet, I am most struck by what looks to be a new safety chain, A new murano for the Motherís Day 2016 collection is also pleasing, and itís great to see Pandora producing a fair amount of murano glass charms again this season.

The Pandora Motherís Day 2016 line-up is looking particularly good this year, which is a pleasant surprise: I am so excited to see yet another new safety chain design (possibly two?!)! It looks like Pandora are continuing to invest in new chains going forward, which is great. I like the look of the heart-shaped one, especially if it does have two-tone detailing Ė it reminds me a lot of the 2015 Club pandora charms sale uk charm.